Food & Vendor Fair (Junction Days 2019)
June 29 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Food & Vendor Fair
Junction Days 2019
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Vendor Fair
10:30 AM – 4:00 PM | Food Vendors
Saturday, June 29th, 2019
Historic Fountain Square Park Red Oak, Iowa
- If you are a representative / consultant for a business similar to Scentsy, Damsel in Defense, Pampered Chef, etc. please contact our office prior to registering; we only allow one representative for each entity.
- Booth space will be located in the street along the curb.
- Stakes will not be allowed anywhere in the park.
- Items that cannot be sold:
- Items to do with smoking, i.e., imitation cigarettes, lighters, etc.; knives; guns including play; whips; firecracker and/or explosive items; and anything sexual in orientation, i.e., t-shirts displaying obscene or sexual suggestive print.
Red Oak Chamber and Industry Association Members – $25.00
Non-ROCIA Members – $50.00
Electricity Hookup – $10.00
12’ deep x 20’ wide
We reserve the right to refuse sale of space to anyone. Not responsible for theft, accidents, or damages.
Red Oak charges 7% for sales tax. A tax chart will be given to you upon arrival.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
Please provide the Red Oak Chamber and Industry Association with proof of insurance prior to the event.
If you don’t want to pay online or register online, please click here to download a PDF copy of the registration form.