Southwest Iowa Buy Local Expo 2020
April 4 @ 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Southwest Iowa Buy Local Expo 2020
Southwest Iowa's Premiere Trade Show!
The 17th annual Southwest Iowa Buy Local Expo is the premiere regional trade-show to showcase your business and/or to learn more about what products and services are available in Southwest Iowa.
During the Buy Local Expo we host our third and final Legislative Briefing of the year at 10:00 AM in the High School auditorium. State representatives host a Q&A session for the general public to learn more about what’s going on at the capitol.
Food available for purchase from Subway & Pizza Ranch.
Studio 147 will be hosting a dance recital in the auditorium at 11:30 AM.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please read the rules below and then choose which registration method is appropriate for you. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our office.
Building Crafts, Inc.
Great Western Bank
Red Oak Express
Rogers Plumbing & Heating
Vendor Registration Closed!
- ROCIA Member = $85
- Non-ROCIA Member = $155
Gym Booth Add-ons
- Skirted table = $30/each
- Chairs = $2/each
- Electrical Hook-up = $5
- ROCIA Member = $50
- Non-ROCIA Member = $85
• Booths located inside the gymnasium will be set up with a professional curtained area. Booth size will be 10’ x 10’.
• Booths located in the hallway will be approximately 8’ wide by 5’ deep.
Tables & Chairs
Only exhibitors who have requested and paid for tables and/or chairs at the time of registration will be provided. Other exhibitors should provide their own tables, tablecloths, and chairs.
Electricity will only be provided to exhibitors who have requested it at the time of registration and have paid the $5 fee.
Exhibitors are expected to abide by all the rules and regulations as set forth below. This includes the rule that there shall be no early teardowns of exhibitor booths. All exhibits must remain up until 2 PM on the day of the event.
Friday, April 3rd
4 PM – 8 PM | Exhibitor Setup
Saturday, April 4th
7 AM – 9 AM | Exhibitor Setup
9 AM – 2 PM | Doors Open to the Public
10 AM – 11 AM | Legislative Briefing
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Studio 147 Dance Recital
2 PM – 4 PM | Exhibitor Tear Down
Please provide the Red Oak Chamber & Industry Association a copy of your “Certificate of Liability” (your insurance agent will be able to provide you a copy of this). All vendors are required to do so before your booth can be setup.
Drawings & Handouts
Exhibitors wishing to hold their own drawings and to handout coupons for their businesses at their booth(s) are encouraged to do so! Hourly drawings for Red Oak Bucks will be held by the ROCIA and announced over the PA system.
- Absolutely NO water in any display or function of an exhibit in the gymnasium.
- No smoking allowed on the property.
- Booth must be manned at all times.
- Must have Iowa Sales Tax Permit and be responsible for any sales tax collected.
- Displays must be set up and dismantled according to the preset schedule.No early tear-downs will be allowed.
- Vehicles must be loaded and unloaded quickly and moved to parking lot.
- NO driving or parking on grass areas of school campus.
- Individual items for display or formed exhibits must NOT exceed 100 lbs unless additional floor protection and/or padding are provided. Rocks, dirt, cement blocks are examples of referenced items.
- You will be responsible for the care of your booth space. If necessary, bring carpet to protect floor finish (gymnasium floor will be tarped.) Materials will not be dragged or skidded.
- All paraphernalia should be confined to booth space.
- If an exhibitor fails to occupy space contracted for, or fails to comply with all terms of agreement, the show officials have the right to rent such space to any other applicant without releasing original exhibitor from paying. No refunds will be made.
- The gym will be secured during all non-show hours. This security in no way assumes any responsibility for the care and safekeeping of exhibits. It is a provision of this contract that all exhibitors have public and property liability insurance to protect themselves. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Red Oak Chamber and Industry Association and the Red Oak School District, and their respective officers, directors,agents, employees, contractors, subcontractors, from and against any and all claims, actions, liability, losses,whether related to death, personal injury or injury to personal property, arising out of the use of the premises.
- Show officials and committee shall have full power to interpret or amend these rules and to make additional rules in the best interest of the show and the exhibitors agree to accept and abide by such rules.
- Home-Based (only) Businesses: Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis by company, i.e., one Avon representative, one Tupperware representative, etc.